The Traditional Muzzleloading Association > Support the TMA or Renew your Contributing Membership Now with PayPal!

Account??

<< < (2/2)

RobD:

--- Quote from: Sjfriend on October 25, 2020, 05:56:54 PM ---Thanks! And after looking / thinking about it what I believed / kinda remember happened is when 1 year was up i got a renewal notice and I just did it without looking at my current subscription. How am I supposed to remember things like what I paid for last year when I don't remember my breakfast lol

--- End quote ---

welcome to my 75 year old world!  what day is it?  no, what MONTH is it!   :luff:

Winter Hawk:
Oh Rob, now your gonna make ME feel old, and even at 76, I refuse to admit to being more than middle-aged!   :laffing  :toast

~Kees~

RobD:
we ain't old, we is just "advanced age challenged".  :laffing

Doc Nock:

--- Quote from: Winter Hawk on October 25, 2020, 06:10:50 PM ---Oh Rob, now your gonna make ME feel old, and even at 76, I refuse to admit to being more than middle-aged!   :laffing  :toast

~Kees~

--- End quote ---

Yust you vait Enry Iggins, yust you vait! When stuff stops working you learn opps I AM now old... not a matter of "Giving in" but of accepting perhaps???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version