Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: Account??  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Sjfriend

• TMA Forum Member
  • TMA: TMA Member #791
Account??
« on: October 24, 2020, 08:32:27 PM »
When I got online I noticed under my username is only says forum member. Looking at my account info it shows 2 past memberships, a 1 year and a 2 year but both ended same day?? Only been a member since Feb 2018 so if I'm reading the numbers right (and thats what I paid???) then am I missing a few months or was one of the old memberships invalid?

Please help, thanks

Steve

Online RobD

• TMA Admin
  • TMA President & Contributing Member
Re: Account??
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 09:07:01 AM »
When I got online I noticed under my username is only says forum member. Looking at my account info it shows 2 past memberships, a 1 year and a 2 year but both ended same day?? Only been a member since Feb 2018 so if I'm reading the numbers right (and thats what I paid???) then am I missing a few months or was one of the old memberships invalid?

Please help, thanks

Steve

if you go to your profile, then click on 'actions', then 'paid subscriptions', and scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see that your existing subscription had ended on 2/24/2020.

Offline Winter Hawk

• TMA Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 04:39:52 PM »
Rob, if SJFriend paid for a one year and a two year membership, the two year would have ended in Feb 2020 (starting Feb 2018) and he would be on the third, or one year membership until Feb 2021.  At least, that's how it looks to me.  I don't think the one year and the two year would run concurrently.  Or am I missing something here?

~Kees~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Dues paid to 02 Jan. 2025

Online RobD

• TMA Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 05:40:13 PM »
yup kees, yer on the money.  steve mistakenly overlapped a 1 year subscription with a 2 year subscription.

he's all fixed up now  :bl th up

Offline Sjfriend

• TMA Forum Member
  • TMA: TMA Member #791
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 05:56:54 PM »
Thanks! And after looking / thinking about it what I believed / kinda remember happened is when 1 year was up i got a renewal notice and I just did it without looking at my current subscription. How am I supposed to remember things like what I paid for last year when I don't remember my breakfast lol

Online RobD

• TMA Admin
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 06:01:01 PM »
Thanks! And after looking / thinking about it what I believed / kinda remember happened is when 1 year was up i got a renewal notice and I just did it without looking at my current subscription. How am I supposed to remember things like what I paid for last year when I don't remember my breakfast lol

welcome to my 75 year old world!  what day is it?  no, what MONTH is it!   :luff:

Offline Winter Hawk

• TMA Contributing Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 06:10:50 PM »
Oh Rob, now your gonna make ME feel old, and even at 76, I refuse to admit to being more than middle-aged!   :laffing  :toast

~Kees~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Dues paid to 02 Jan. 2025

Online RobD

• TMA Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 06:12:42 PM »
we ain't old, we is just "advanced age challenged".  :laffing

Offline Doc Nock

• TMA Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 06:03:27 PM »
Oh Rob, now your gonna make ME feel old, and even at 76, I refuse to admit to being more than middle-aged!   :laffing  :toast

~Kees~

Yust you vait Enry Iggins, yust you vait! When stuff stops working you learn opps I AM now old... not a matter of "Giving in" but of accepting perhaps???