Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: up date  (Read 1524 times)

Offline jimbowie1

• TMA Forum Member
up date
« on: November 15, 2020, 08:16:31 PM »
WELL, it took alot of help from the head honcho on here to walk me thru how to become a paying member, after numerous back and forth e- mail i  managed to get it done lol. Im now a paying member and PROUD OF IT. I joined in 2016 and never really posted anything, I hope to meet some new friends on here, I live in western wa. state, I wish i could move get away from all the problems yhis state has and it is only going to get worse, Also at my age 73 and living in my home of 40 years it would be very hard to start over . Besides all my critters are buried up on my 40 acres. If any of you SKINNERS are from wa state i would like to hear from youm Y brother was going to start getting involved with everything that go,s with muzzleloading I had a 16 ft tipi made by nomadic tipi makers  and it has never been up, my brother died 6 weeks after i had it made for us. he was 62, cancer took him and i just sort of put everything on hold then this virus and the shut downs, have made it tough on all of us. I wish i was close to  other SKINNERS} but they are few and far between in this state, WELL ENOUGH  about me, I hope all you good folks come thru these hard times[SHINING}

Online KDubs

• TMA Contributing Member
Re: up date
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 08:39:13 PM »
Glad you're here.
  So sorry to hear about your brother.
 Well if you're ever near spirit lake or maybe if I'm near you. We can grab a cup o coffee .
 I'm hoping to go to the cascadia mountain men show near Seattle in March . 
 Kevin

TMA Idaho rep.
USAF Medic 1982-1992  Aim High

Offline jimbowie1

• TMA Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 09:04:48 PM »
KEVIN, i think it is the 18th and 19th of march, It still not confirmed because of the VIRUS. It is always a packed show,I havent been there in a few years, over a 2 hr drive 1 way for me, if you are over this way anytime you would be welcome to stop by. JM1

Offline jimbowie1

• TMA Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 09:07:02 PM »
KEVIN you can keep up to date by checking with the [NORTH CASCADE MTMEN they are the ones that sponsor it, at least they used to.

Online BEAVERMAN

• TMA: TMA Vice President
  • TMA Member: Charter Member #145
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 10:12:34 PM »
Welcome aboard JB, did you get my reply to your pm?, The Cascade mountain men still put on the show, the dates are set for March 13 & 14, 2021 at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe WA, here is a link for the flyer

http://cascademountainmen.com/gunshow.html

of course this all depends on the GOOBERNORS new lock down that takes effect tomorrow!
And yes if the show does go as planned Ladysmith and I will have 3 tables there with leather work, horns and guns for sale,
Jim Smith
TMA Vice President
Charter Member #145  EXPIRATION 1/21/25
Green River Mountain Men
Peninsula Longrifles
WSMA
U.S.M.C.
BSA                    

"An armed man is a citizen,..an unarmed man is a subject!"

Online rollingb

• TMA BoD
  • TMA Founder
  • TMA: Founder
  • TMA Member: TMA Charter Member#6
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 12:50:58 AM »
WELL, it took alot of help from the head honcho on here to walk me thru how to become a paying member, after numerous back and forth e- mail i  managed to get it done lol. Im now a paying member and PROUD OF IT. I joined in 2016 and never really posted anything, I hope to meet some new friends on here, I live in western wa. state, I wish i could move get away from all the problems yhis state has and it is only going to get worse, Also at my age 73 and living in my home of 40 years it would be very hard to start over . Besides all my critters are buried up on my 40 acres. If any of you SKINNERS are from wa state i would like to hear from youm Y brother was going to start getting involved with everything that go,s with muzzleloading I had a 16 ft tipi made by nomadic tipi makers  and it has never been up, my brother died 6 weeks after i had it made for us. he was 62, cancer took him and i just sort of put everything on hold then this virus and the shut downs, have made it tough on all of us. I wish i was close to  other SKINNERS} but they are few and far between in this state, WELL ENOUGH  about me, I hope all you good folks come thru these hard times[SHINING}
Welcome to the TMA JB1.  :)  :wave  :applaud  :hairy

And as I mentioned in one of the PM's,.... now that you're a TMA "paying contributor" be sure to toss your name "in the hat" for our upcoming 2020 TMA Christmas Drawing for a $100.00 gift certificate from Track Of The Wolf.

This invite also goes out to our other recent new "TMA Contributors",.... there's still room "in the hat" for more names.
"An honest man is worth his weight in gold"
For only $1.25 per-month, you too can help preserve our traditional muzzleloading heritage.
TMA Founder
TMA Charter Member #6

Online KDubs

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 01:13:31 PM »
 whats that saying??  oh , the show must go on.  fingers crossed.
 at the moment my work requires a 14 day quarantine if i travel out of the area.  if that stands come March then i guess i could use a 14 day vacation .
kevin
TMA Idaho rep.
USAF Medic 1982-1992  Aim High

Online BEAVERMAN

• TMA: TMA Vice President
  • TMA Member: Charter Member #145
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 05:49:36 PM »
whats that saying??  oh , the show must go on.  fingers crossed.
 at the moment my work requires a 14 day quarantine if i travel out of the area.  if that stands come March then i guess i could use a 14 day vacation .
kevin

:hairy :hairy
Jim Smith
TMA Vice President
Charter Member #145  EXPIRATION 1/21/25
Green River Mountain Men
Peninsula Longrifles
WSMA
U.S.M.C.
BSA                    

"An armed man is a citizen,..an unarmed man is a subject!"

Offline Ohio Joe