TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

How's your weather?

(1/5) > >>

The Miner '49er:
In April, here in SW Ohio, it was rain, rain, some more rain, and a dollop of cold. Hard to find a day to shoot that target. May was a totally different story, several days of good shooting weather. Now this month is playing hob with getting any, much less three, of six, targets shot. Right now, at 6 pm, it's 90.7 degrees with 82% humidity. Similar temp yesterday with even greater humidity. Didn't see how hot it got today, but a little while ago a beagle was chasing a rabbit across my yard and both were walking! Highs the next four days are predicted to be 95, 96, 92, 97. How is it where the rest of you guys are?

:*:

Butler Ford 40:
Much the same here in south central Kentucky

Bigsmoke:
I am in North Idaho for the next couple of weeks.  The weather here has been on the chilly side (49 degrees high yesterday) and generally have been having rain most every day.  Yesterday it did not stop all day.
The rendezvous we were planning on going to this coming weekend was cancelled due to flooding of the area.  The one we were planning on going to last weekend was reduced in duration from 3 days to a one day shoot.  Going to it we were sure it was going to be rained out, but the weather gods smiled down and it turned out to be a nice day after all.
John (Bigsmoke)

BEAVERMAN:
Here in WA state on the wet side of the mountains high was 64 partly cloudy no rain today!  :applaud

Nessmuk:
Oklahoma  is hot and windy and muggy and hot and muggy and windy. Did I  mention hot, windy and muggy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version