Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: Proposed Changes to the 2024 Postal Match Rules  (Read 1597 times)

Offline No Powder

• TMA Contributing Member
  • TMA Exp. Date; June 26, 2024
  • TMA: Contributing Member
  • TMA Member: TMA Charter Member #75
Re: Proposed Changes to the 2024 Postal Match Rules
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2024, 05:38:44 PM »
Got ya (I think). :hairy

TMA Exp. Date; June 26, 2024

Online Winter Hawk

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2024, 03:04:55 PM »
do you know something that I don't know about my longevity here on earth ? DECADES ???

I bought a lifetime subscription to Backwoodsman Magazine 20 years ago,when they were trying to get money for some extra projects.  I noticed with the last issue that the expiration date of my subscription was next March!  I hope that isn't a sign of something.   :lol sign

~Kees~
(a Dutch name, pronounced like American case, as a case of beer)
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Dues paid to 02 Jan. 2025

Online The Miner '49er

• TMA Forum Member
  • Achieved 2020 Challenge / 4 year postal competitor
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2024, 04:50:34 PM »
dmarsh, responding to your reply #22 in this section, go to my original post on 2/12/23  "Are you up to a Revolutionary sized personal challenge?" in the Long Range Muzzleloading  section and follow that thread. Give it a try, or if you're like me, many, many tries. This tests what a guy is made of. Good luck.
Defend the 2nd Amendment - If you can't fight for your rights, you don't have any!     "I was standin' at the toe mark on the 25-yard line, I was gunnin' fer' a 50 with my rifle Clementine."

Online dmarsh

• TMA Member: Member #798
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2024, 09:44:38 PM »
Hot damn.  Now I know what the Rev Morgan Shingle means.  I'm going to give it a try if the weather ever gets better.  Either too cold or raining cats and dogs.  In the meantime, I need to make up a target for me to shoot.   :yessir: :bigsmile: 
"I won't be wronged.  I won't be insulted.  I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Online Winter Hawk

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2024, 12:57:32 PM »
I'm going to give it a try if the weather ever gets better.  Either too cold or raining cats and dogs.

Here also.  I had thought of going to the range today despite the rain, but wimped out.  I'll regret that when the temperatures are in the upper 90s!

~Kees~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Dues paid to 02 Jan. 2025