Your TMA Officers and Board of Directors
Support the TMA! ~ Traditional Muzzleloaders ~ The TMA is here for YOU!
*** JOIN in on the TMA 2024 POSTAL MATCH *** it's FREE for ALL !

For TMA related products, please check out the new TMA Store !

The Flintlock Paper

*** Folk Firearms Collective Videos ***

Author Topic: JULY POSTAL SHOOT!!  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Winter Hawk

• TMA Contributing Member
Re: JULY POSTAL SHOOT!!
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2024, 12:26:15 PM »
Thanks for all the positive comments, guys.  :toast I'll try again next year, if God be willing and the creeks don't rise....  :pray:

Is it allowed to cover the whole target with a paper with a smaller aiming point over where you want the bullet to hit?  I think that might be of help for me.  On the other hand, maybe I am beyond help!   :luff:

~Kees~
NMLRA Life
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone
USN June 1962-Nov. 65, USS Philip, DD-498

Dues paid to 02 Jan. 2025

Online Nessmuk

• TMA BoD
  • 2019 thru 2024 Postal Match Director
  • TMA Member: TMA Contributing Member
Re: JULY POSTAL SHOOT RESULTS
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2024, 12:13:26 AM »
                         JULY RESULTS

NAME                                     Standard                           Mike Fink
No Powder                                                    50 5x                               34
Dmarsh                                                        49  3x                              20
RobD                                                            49 3x
PaulK                                                           49  2x  (Smoothbore)       26 (Pistol)
Kdubs                                                          48  2x                               30
Salty                                                            48  1x                               22
Winterhawk                                                  45  1x                               4
Nessmuk                                                      49 1x  (Supported)          48 Supported 

Congratulations to All participants!!!
I'm  not  H/C or P/C or even a particularly  good shot but I have a hell of a good time!

Dedicated to the TMA.
Join us, Friend