TMA Events and Activites > TMA Postal Shoots

How's your weather?

<< < (3/5) > >>

BEAVERMAN:
12:43 pm 68 degrees and partly cloudy, perfect!

The Miner '49er:
Wow, if you can, get out there and shoot! I hope to shoot this month's postal match targets on Sunday. Weatherman says high of 78, but since that is 20 degrees lower than what we have had for quite a while, I'm expecting a plague of locust to add to the fun. We'll see.

KDubs:
Well after weeks of rain it has finally stopped.
 Currently camping at a traditional archery fathers day shoot in the far north of idaho.
 No shooting here, atleast not BP.
 Hoping to get back in the game next week , my shop is finally complete and summer weather is on its way.
 Kevin

Hank in WV:
Been really ugly here. Hot in the mid nineties. Had a double derecho (look it up) come through 3 days ago. Really tore the place up. Power just came back on 3 hrs ago. House was 87*. Kinda like the old days before air except I was a lot younger.

Winter Hawk:
Our weather in SE Ohio has been just like what the Miner '49er described.  Had a let up (into the mid 70s) yesterday and today, but NOAA predicts hot and humid again starting tomorrow.  I did a bunch of yard work yesterday, been loafing today when I could have been out to the range.  My get up & go seems to have got up and went! :laffing  :laughing  :luff:

~Kees~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version